Monday, January 19, 2009

Refreshing thoughts


Walking into the busy malls of Delhi
holding your hands in my palms
& with the eyes of the passerby
glaring onto us
Creates a shivering deep into the heart
Does the person acknowledge us?

Don't care look thrown by you
Makes them feel jealous
They might even envy
I consider myself blessed
A gentle smile passes from one heart to another.

Remember the first kiss we shared
Still I remember, Ur chocolate filled mouth
Umm, U were looking damn gorgeous
How can I forget, Ur lipstick stuck onto mine
I kept the spot saved in the hanky
Will stay with me forever
In the museum of my passion

The little footsteps of us together
Without knowing the cruel realty of Jet age
Taken oath to stay together always
But... something else....
Was in store for us.

Anyway, I feel helpless
Blaming the irony would hardly aid
The wound is still to cure
Would take 'Don't-know-how-long'
Now, I won't start again, I plead
It hurts, U know as me do

Mind wants to believe in superstitions
Asks for another life afresh
Where we will be together again
& nobody will be there to part us
Till then, Bye

3 comments:

  1. My goodness, what a natural touching composition.
    I salute to you in full humbleness.

    Keep Chirping like a bird.

    Yashu

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsome dude.. Its srsly very good n natural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes facts are stranger than fiction, it is reality depicted above.

    ReplyDelete